venerdì 21 gennaio 2011

Liz Earle, my new passion!


Hello girls, do you remember the Cleanse&Polish that the very kind Andrea sent me to test and review on my blog?

Well, Andrea decided to send me the other two products, combined with the remover to complete the facial cleansing.
We are talking about Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Cream Face Moisturiser LIGHT (in my case light but you can choose depending on skin type).




I received them this afternoon, perfect as usual with a special care for wrapping and packaging.

Together with the products i received a handwritten letter from the sweet Andrea and the catalog of the entire line Liz Earle.

Thanks again Andrea for the opportunity.



I take a little time to test the products and see you soon for a detailed review ;)

4 commenti:

  1. Ormai di Liz Earle dovrò provare per forza qualcosa! con cosi tante review positive che ho letto e sto leggendo! xD
    baci!

    RispondiElimina
  2. sono ottimi prodotti!! ti troverai sicuramente bene!

    RispondiElimina